Monday 1 July 2013

Cuties

well hello my lovelies

so were all back to normality after my birthday weekend and what a busy month june is for us lol.

well ive become a big fan of ammigarumi and i just love the endless creations you can make with it.

so one of my first ammis was the little flame thing off the energy advert as my daughter was obsessed with it i also made one for my friends little girl i think he is cute
 this little guy was from a set i made for my home this was the smallest so i gave him a face hehe

 These were also one of my first for my daughters teachers when she left nursery last year and im about to make some more for her teachers from reception as shes about to go in to year 1.



I also did my first craft fair at my daughters school at Christmas and made these cute tree decs

it went well and made a bit but most of all i sold them all and had fun.

so when Easter came round i made these little egg cosys which went down very well with the kids and adults they were super fun to make 
 I also made these for my daughters teachers which they loved and i thought were super cute.


 So then came my recent ammies and this time these cuties were food related...

 squeeee!! cute cupcakes i called these the sprinkles i love them








and this is Mr sprinkles the doughnut hes super cute!!!



I also made some key rings for a food festival in my area



Im so pleased with how my crochet has come along i the last year and find it a great way to relax. i cant wait to show you my new things as i make them my latest ammi was this cutie for my daughters birthday i made her up and was super proud of it.

so that's me up to date i will now be showing you things that are in the making as im making them.

hope you have enjoyed my cuties as much as i did making them. 

*~.Magic.~*




No comments:

Post a Comment