Sunday 30 June 2013

Birthday

Well sorry about the missed post yesterday but ended up going for a pre birthday shop for clothes as I wanted to chill on my birthday lol . 

So today I'm turning 28 and I get to enjoy it with my little family and a lovely meal later with my hubby, daughter, friend and her bf later which I'm very much looking forward too. 

But today I started my day with my fave cereal thanks to my hubby and daughter

And they got me this lovely book 

I got lots of lovely things from people and lots of lovely cards. 
my hubby and daughter also made me a banana and chocolate cake as a surprise wile I was out shopping yesterday which was so lovely and special. even if they did use every pot and pan in the house lol.

well I do have some lovely new things to show you on Monday and lots about my new venture in to ammigarumi over the last year so stay tuned and keep it *~.Magic.~*

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Birthday! Too funny that Lucky Charms is your favorite cereal. I can tell you will always be young at heart no matter how many birthdays you have! Hope the year is wonderful to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you iv had a wonderful day yes im very young at heart lol xx

    ReplyDelete