Monday 24 September 2012

Crochet Crochet Crochet!!!

hello again.....

Well the weather has finally turned autumnal YAY!!!
Im feeling a little lonely of late as my daughter has finally started full time school so have been super busy crocheting to pass the time lol
I love this time of year and wile most people are feeling sad about the weather im feeling really good about it as now i start to look foreword to Halloween and Christmas hehe i've been very busy lately making my fb page Click Here and making lots of winter hats as its finally the season for them im very excited about recently finishing my daughters hat scarf and hand warmer set

I used purple bright pink light pink and sparkly white dk wool for this set and looks really pretty what do you think?
i also cant wait to start making some cakes and biscuits as the cold weather makes me want to bake so stay tuned for some yummy winter bakes well ill be back soon with my new project.

BEWARE THE MONSTERS ARE COMING!!!! hehe stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment